Our Training Team is NYC based, but open to women and men nationwide. We are a group of runners who are looking to train and race in a supportive and fun but high achieving community environment.
Our Training Team membership at $120 per month includes:
• An individualized training plan made by our coach, Julia Lucas. Along with coaching our pro team Julia will work with you to create a program that's right for you.
• An intro phone call to get you started after you submit your email reply.
• Follow-up, goal-setting meetings (every 2-3 months) to go over your future competitions and a deep-dive review of your training experience.
• Julia Lucas will be sharing your training plan on Final Surge which has seamless uploads from GPS watches. You can insert feedback about the workout so that Julia can continue to tailor training specifically for you and message Julia within the app.
• Community training workouts.
• Message boards access on Final Surge for training groups.
• Runs with the Atalanta Professional Team.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in hearing more about the programing. Please note that this form is to join the training team newsletter and to be notified of major events. To officially kick-start your journey in joining our team, please also continue to the link at the bottom to pay.
If you are interested in joining our training team then please click here to sign up for your first month for $120. For next steps, you can except a follow up email from Coach Julia to set up your first team phone call.Pay with PayPal
Our youth mentoring programing is for high school aged and is currently being offerred in the Bronx. Please check back for more details or join our newsletter to be in the loop on Atalanta NYC news and sign-ups.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in learning more about the programing. One of our Atalanta NYC professional runners will follow up and email you more information. Please note that this form is to receive the Atalanta NYC newsletter, not to register for youth programing. We are currently getting ready to launch our Fall 2022 programming. By completing this form, you will help us learn more about the members of our future community and develop programs to better serve you!